Risk and Testing Guides from Wellness @ Penn
Do I Need to Self-Isolate for Covid-19?
Learn more about the risks associated with contact.View PDF
Should I be tested for COVID-19?
Know when to seek medical evaluation, practice social distancing and to monitor for symptoms.View (Via VPUL)
Symptoms comparison chart between Covid-19, Cold, Flu, and Seasonal Allergies.View (Via VPUL)
Contact Campus Health if You Have Been Tested for COVID-19
Please let us know if you are being tested or if you tested positive for COVID-19 by calling Student Health (215-746-3535). This will help us assess the impact on our community.
Keeping our Campus Healthy and Safe
Following guidance from public health officials will not only help us flatten the curve in Philadelphia and elsewhere, but it will also help us protect our essential workers who are critical to our campus operations.
Stay Home. Stay Safe. And Be Kind to Yourself
This pandemic has created a pervasive sense of uncertainty. The psychological impact of COVID-19 is not insignificant: remember to take care of your mental health as well. Tips and resources can be found here.
Penn Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
Safety Products, Guidelines and Resources: Extensive resources for laboratory scientists as well as staff and faculty from the Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Office. Includes info on masks, respirators, ventilators, PPE, cleaning, deliveries, construction, law enforcement and home office ergonomics.
Government & Regulatory Information
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization – Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak
- US Department of State – Emergency Alert for Novel Coronavirus in China
- CDC – Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
- CDC – Guidance for Student Foreign Travel for Institutions of Higher Education
- Pennsylvania Department of Health – Coronavirus Page
- Pennsylvania Department of Health – Coronavirus PDF
- New England Journal of Medicine: A collection of articles and other resources on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary.
- JAMA: About the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- American Hospital Association: Coronavirus Themed Email Phishing Scam
Page last updated April 22, 2020 - 8:21am