Current Testing Sites and Hours
Penn Cares Testing Site Update
All Penn Cares testing will take place at 3734 Spruce Street. Schedule your test here.
Penn Cares Testing
3734 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday - Wednesday: 7 am - 5 pm
Thursday: 6 am - 5 pm
Friday: 7 am - 4 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Be sure to bring your Penn Card and wear a mask.
- All testing is done through an observed, self-administered, nasal swab specimen
- ADA accessible.
If you are symptomatic or test positive:
- Self-isolate at home and do not go to work/class in-person.
- Stay home, wear a face covering, and avoid contact with others - including those you live with.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 from an at-home test, you can refer to the most up-to-date public health guidance.
- If you need additional guidance, assistance with clinical care, or advice about contact tracing and notification of close contacts, you can reach our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215-898-0300.