Current Testing Sites and Hours
Penn Cares Testing Site Update
Houston Hall and the Tent at Du Bois are permanently closed for all Penn Cares COVID-19 testing.
All University testing will now be done at our new Penn Cares testing site, located at 3734 Spruce Street.
University Screening, Symptomatic, and Red Pass Testing
3734 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Be sure to bring your Penn Card and your completed daily PennOpen Pass.
- Testing is saliva-based for screening purposes of asymptomatic individuals.
- Testing is nasal swab-based for symptomatic, close contact, and Red Pass.
- ADA accessible.
Red Pass Management of Symptoms and Close Contacts
When you enroll in PennOpen Pass and report symptoms or recent contact with someone who may have COVID-19, you get a Red PennOpen Pass. Answer the additional questions, and read and follow the instructions on your Red Pass carefully. In addition:
- Self-isolate at home and do not go to work/class in-person.
- Stay home, wear a face covering, and avoid contact with others - including those you live with.
- Contact your manager or Public Health and Wellbeing staff (if you are a student) to let them know about your absence from work or class.
- Seek care and advice from one of the following clinical team(s): Occupational Medicine, your primary care provider, or Public Health and Wellbeing. If you would like to speak to a Penn Medicine clinician to discuss your situation, please call the PennOpen Pass call center 215-573-6355.