The University collects and shares aggregate results of faculty, postdocs, students, and staff who are on campus regularly and participate in the Penn Cares program.
The Penn Cares program is informed by the University’s profound respect for the impact its public health initiatives have on the health and safety of our friends, families, and neighbors.
- COVID-19 testing includes screening of asymptomatic faculty, postdocs, students, and staff who are on campus as well as diagnostic testing of members of the University community who report symptoms or close contacts through PennOpen Pass.
- The University requires students who reside on campus and who reside off campus in Philadelphia to participate.
- Data in the results represent University-managed testing, primarily conducted on campus across seven locations, including one site which tests symptomatic and close-contact individuals.
- The weekly update of Sunday-through-Saturday results is published every Tuesday morning.
- See also the Glossary of COVID-19 Terms.
Campus Alert Level
The University of Pennsylvania is currently operating at Level 2: Heightened Awareness.
This week, the University remains at Campus Alert 2. We must continue to practice the utmost vigilance in all of our interpersonal interactions by washing our hands, watching our distance, wearing a mask, and socializing outside.
City of Philadelphia COVID-19 Data
Data on Consequences of Campus Compact Violations
View consequences of violations of the Student Campus Compact (PDF) compiled by the Campus Compact Review Board, updated monthly.
Previously Reported Data
See testing results of the 2020 fall semester testing program.