Participants in Penn Programs
As a participant in a Penn program during Summer 2021, you agree to adhere to public health guidelines for wearing masks, physical distancing and hand washing and to do your part to keep our campus safe. Further, you agree to follow all federal, state, city, and University of Pennsylvania directives, policies, protocols, and procedures related to COVID-19. Violation of any such directives, policies, protocols and procedures may result in your removal from the summer program and a restriction from campus. You also understand that prior COVID-19 illness or vaccination against COVID-19 does not absolve you of following all public health guidance.
PennOpen Pass Campus
PennOpen Pass Campus, a daily symptom tracker for COVID-19, is for use by University summer camp participants, occasional visitors, vendors who are not regularly on campus, and non-badged contractors.
- Access PennOpen Campus each day on your mobile device or computer before arriving on campus. Answer a few questions.
- If you are cleared to visit the campus, you will receive a Green PennOpen Pass.
- Show your Green Pass on campus when required by a Penn screener. If you are not cleared, please stay home. Contact your primary care provider. Do not plan to come to campus until cleared by your provider.
- If you do not have a mobile device or computer, you will follow a verbal attestation process through a Penn screener.
- You do not need to install PennOpen Pass Campus on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. PennOpen Pass Campus is a mobile friendly website that runs in your mobile device’s web browser, just like any other website that you would visit.
- If you are under 18 years of age, completing PennOpen Pass Campus assumes your parents and/or guardians have provided consent in the Penn program in which you are involved.
- The University will not retain personally identifiable data entered in PennOpen Pass Campus.
- Penn faculty, postdocs, staff, students, and enrolled vendors and contractors who routinely report to campus must continue to use their University credentials with traditional PennOpen Pass.