Vaccine Privacy Disclosure
Penn is committed to promoting the health and safety of all members of our community. All current faculty, staff, and post-doctoral trainees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Workday allows you to submit your COVID-19 vaccination information. The University may use COVID-19 vaccination information collected in the following ways:
- To further assess and, if appropriate, make adjustments to Penn’s COVID-19 campus health and safety initiatives, including but not limited to, exemptions from Penn Cares screening testing or other COVID-19 mitigation programs;
- To facilitate evaluation, testing, treatment, and/or follow-up related to COVID-19, including disclosure for purposes of contact tracing;
- To promote compliance with campus COVID-19 health and safety initiatives;
- To respond to authorized requests by public health authorities; and/or
- To comply with legal requirements.
Penn is committed to the responsible stewardship of the personal information collected. This information will be maintained securely, with access limited to those individuals engaged in health and safety functions for Penn all on a need-to-know basis.