Faculty, Staff & Postdocs
Upload Your COVID-19 Vaccine Record in Workday
Fully vaccinated faculty, staff, and post-docs who enter their vaccination record in Workday are exempt from Penn Cares weekly testing starting July 1, 2021. New hires, those returning from leaves of absence, and those who become fully vaccinated should update their records as soon as possible.
For questions about the Workday process, please contact the Penn Employee Solution Center at 215-898-7372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information about the privacy of COVID-19 vaccination information, please see the Privacy Disclosure.
Principles of Responsible Conduct
The Principles of Responsible Conduct articulate the basic expectations that should guide each of us in our work, and conduct of activities, for the University and Health System with the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Penn Division of Human Resources
Supporting the University's goals of increased access, integrated knowledge, and local and global engagement
Penn Environmental Health & Radiation Safety
Managing the University's biological, chemical, occupational and radiation safety programs
Other University Resources
- Information Systems & Computing - Remote Work Tools & Guidelines
- Center for Teaching & Learning and the Online Learning Initiative - Faculty Guidance for Teaching Remotely
- Penn Global - University guidance and recommendations on domestic and international travel. Information for International students.
- Penn Purchasing - Guidance for Staff on Travel & Purchasing
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research - Research Resumption Resource Hub
School Coronavirus Response Pages
- Annenberg School for Communication
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Penn Law School
- Perelman School of Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- Weitzman School of Design
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Policy & Practice
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- The Wharton School