Current Testing Sites and Hours
Penn Cares Testing Site Update
All Penn Cares testing will take place at 3734 Spruce Street. Schedule your test here.
Thanksgiving Testing Site Hours:
Wednesday, November 23: 7 am - noon
Thursday and Friday, November 24 and 25: CLOSED
PennAccess provides information on the accessible features of the buildings and campus grounds owned or leased by the University.
Penn Cares Testing
Monday - Wednesday: 7 am - 5 pm
Thursday: 6 am - 5 pm
Friday: 7 am - 4 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- Be sure to bring your Penn Card and wear a mask.
- All testing is done through an observed, self-administered, nasal swab specimen
- Scheduled appointments are preferred. If you are unable to schedule an appointment, drop-in testing is available during all operating hours.
- ADA accessible.
If you are symptomatic or test positive:
- Self-isolate at home and do not go to work/class in-person.
- Stay home, wear a face covering, and avoid contact with others - including those you live with.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 from an at-home test, you can refer to the most up-to-date public health guidance.
- If you need additional guidance, assistance with clinical care, or advice about contact tracing and notification of close contacts, you can reach our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215-898-0300.