COVID Resource Call Center
Standard Hours of Operation
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday - Friday
Closed on Labor Day, Monday, September 6.
The COVID Resource Call Center is part of Penn’s COVID-19 Response and strives to direct people to up-to-date authoritative responses to the University community's questions.
Ask Us About
- Penn Cares
- Compliance/Conflict with Rules during COVID
- Testing Compliance Questions
- How to Enroll in PennOpen Pass
- Contact Tracing
For Faculty, Postdocs, and Staff
- Information Systems & Computing - Remote Work Tools & Guidelines
- Center for Teaching & Learning and the Online Learning Initiative - Faculty Guidance for Teaching Remotely
- Penn Global - Domestic and international travel; information for international students.
- Penn Purchasing - Guidance for Staff on Travel & Purchasing
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research - Research Resumption Resource Hub