Students who will be on campus for the Fall 2021 semester are required to undergo Gateway Testing. Students can schedule their Gateway Test beginning the week of July 26. New students may be unable to schedule their tests until the week of August 9.
Upload Your COVID-19 Vaccine Record in Student Health
Immunization records, including those for COVID-19, should be uploaded to the Student Health Service portal.
Student workers should use the Student Health process not Workday.
PennOpen Pass is a daily symptom tracker and exposure reporting system designed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading within the Penn community.
School Coronavirus Response Pages
- Annenberg School for Communication
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Penn Law School
- Perelman School of Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- Stuart Weitzman School of Design
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Policy & Practice
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- The Wharton School