Students & Families
October 30, 2020 - We write to provide you with the University’s current plans for the spring semester, which will begin on January 20, 2021.
PennOpen Pass is a daily symptom tracker and exposure reporting system designed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spreading within the Penn community. Daily symptom checks and exposure reporting on PennOpen Pass are required of those who are on campus.
Housing & Dining Services - Everything you need to know for Spring 2021.
Student Health Service - Information and services for students including appointment scheduling, Penn Student Insurance Plan (PSIP), student health services, counseling and after-hours care.
Student Registration & Financial Services - Spring Updates and Resources
OFFICE OF THE PROVOST
- Academic Information and Resources including links and resources, FAQs and Vice Provost for Education message archive
- Student FAQs for Taking Online Classes
GRADUATE STUDENT CENTER - Remote Resources & Activities, FAQs
Athletics & Recreation - Fall recreation programs
School Coronavirus Response Pages
- Annenberg School for Communication
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- Penn Law School
- Perelman School of Medicine
- School of Dental Medicine
- Stuart Weitzman School of Design
- School of Engineering and Applied Science
- School of Nursing
- School of Social Policy & Practice
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- The Wharton School